DonateDonateVolunteerVolunteerAdopt A PetAdopt A Pet

Lost & Found


  • Should an animal have been found by the main RSPCA Inspectorate they do not necessarily notify the Branch within whose area it has been collected but they do register it with Pets Located 
  • Report as lost with the company the animal’s microchip has been registered with. The UK’s largest database for microchipped animals is Petlog
  • Contact as many veterinary surgeries within a wide radius of home to register as lost and also obtain from them who covers their out of hours service so that you will be able to register with them too.
  • Contact as many local rescue centres and local animal charities to register as lost.
  • For dogs – contact your Local Authority – LBofBromley Stray Dogs
  • Contact DogLost

What the RSPCA Bromley & District Branch can do to help

The Branch will register your pet on our Lost & Found records.  Please Contact Us providing:

  • Name
  • Species and breed
  • Male or Female
  • Age
  • Whether neutered
  • Whether microchipped
  • Colour(s) and any distinctive features
  • Date and approximate time last seen
  • Road and postcode missing from
  • Contact details
  • A photograph (if available)

The Branch can place your pet as lost on its Facebook and Twitter pages. To do so, your authorisation is required to publish full details and photograph.  Please do make it clear whether your contact details may be published or preference would be to liaise via the Branch


If the animal requires immediate urgent attention, please phone the main RSPCA NCC 0300 1234 999



RSPCA Bromley and District Branch SHOP
Shop at our RSPCA